Blog Course Results Writing your best blog till now (spring 2018)
About 4 meetings ‘Writing your best blog till now’; 2,5 hours each.
For whom? Teachers and student Erasmus University. Organized by Studium Generale.
We were amazed by the textst been writen and we laughed!
Blog Meeting 1:
- What creates, or is a good blog
- How not to be boring
- What about the structureScores out of 10:
By the meetings I am encouraged to write: 8, 8 ,9, 10, 8
Blog Meeting 2
- How to stay focused during writing
- Do you bother about your target audience
- How to attract your reader
- Connect with your reader via senses
Blog Meeting 3
- Writers perspective
- Discuss specific questions of the course members
(bases on what they want to learn)
Blog Meeting 4
Characters and dialogues
- Based on the 6 hats of De Bono
- Importance? Dialogues help to create liveliness in texts
During each meeting, participants write on the basis of assignments.
This is what I have overcome during these workshops blog writing…
- “ Sharing my texts.”
- “Finding motivation to write on the things I feel.”
- “How to start writing what I want to write.”
- ‘Fear of starting.”
Did the program satisfy your expectation?
- “The program exceeded my expectation.”
- “ wish we had more time.”
- “Yes”, “Yes” and “Yes”
My teacher gave clear answers to our questions… 8, 7, 8, 7
Attracted to a course blog writing? Contact me for your own in company blog course… email@example.com